[rollei_list] Re: Any Hassy to Rollei 6000 series converts?

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:24:19 +0800

Mark, I agree with you on all points. To try to bring a little clarity to my
earlier post I was trying to say those who would promote as a fact that
there existed no WMDS in Iraq were either misleading or in plain error in
G.W.Bush admin view. The reason for this is that WMD have been defined by
the G.W.Bush admin as the chemical weapons that were used in the 1980's on
Iranians and his own people.
I am no fan of the war either or any war for that matter.
Marvin.