[rollei_list] Re: AW: Rollei P 360 Autofocus

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:42:08 -0300

2013/6/27  <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>:
> You can integrate a 230 V Halogenlamp into the P11.
>
> There are instructions available.
> It should work, however I did not try it yet.

Thank you Dirk. Yes, I had commented about the upgrade to use a 300w
halogen lamp some time ago; anyway I still have spare lamps. There was
a reason Rollei did not convert the P-11 to use halogen lamps, I don't
recall it now.
These are the instructions:
http://isaac65.myweb.hinet.net/photo_colec/ROLLEI/P11lampup.htm

Talking about Rollei slide projectors, I found this interesting site
dedicated to Rollei projectors in Germany, the site is in German, but
the owner receives emails in English:
http://www.rollei-p.de/