[rollei_list] AW: Re: Rotting Rollei Cases

  • From: "Schmitt, Dirk-Roger" <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:46:52 +0200

Most of the cases have been made at "Hartmann & Mildner", ( Hartmann & Mildner
GmbH, Schölkestr. 14, 38118 Braunschweig, Tel.: (05 31) 5 20 68, Fax: (05 31)
50 58 97)  Braunschweig,  Germany. The company still exists.
Appr 15 years ago I let them restich one of my cases. I do not know wheather
they have still someone who is familiar with the productions of those days, but
if somebody wants to learn more maybe he can contact them.

Dirk