[rollei_list] Re: AW: Re: Rollei in a Paris Canel

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:20:16 -0800

It would be interesting to see what is in the camera. If its been continuously immersed it may not have rusted much but I don't know what is in the water. It would probably have to be disassembled completely and cleaned, essentially re-manufactured. I wonder what else they found in that canal and also how long its been since it was last drained.

On 1/8/2016 3:07 PM, Nancy Kennedy wrote:

Sven, I agree. It's more the challenge of doing that and the bragging rights. But Don's right, it would be extremely expensive, and perhaps not successful.

Well, that's what I like about this forum - lots of opinions.

Nancy