[rollei_list] AW: Re: [Rollei] Photo Deal magazine

  • From: John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:04:54 -0700 (PDT)

"keller.schaefer" <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

> John,

> the Photo department of Saturn isn't as good as it once was and I
> would be surprised if they carry Photo Deal. You could try Foto
> Gregor on Neumarkt (worth a visit anyway), or you can also find
> Photo Deal at the Hauptbahnhof.
>
> Sven (lives in Cologne)

Thanks, you were right about Saturn (I went there only because it is 2
blocks from where I work at the Carl Duisberg Centrum and on my way
home).  When I stopped by Foto Gregor (via the Hauptbahnhof) Saturday,
I was disappointed to see that they did not carry Efke film -- any idea
where I can get it in Cologne (other than ordering it from Fotoimpex in
Berlin)?

Rollei content - it would feed my Rollei 35S :-)

John Lehman
College, Alaska USA (in Cologne Germany through June)