[rollei_list] Re: AW: Re: For Sale: Rolleiflex 3.5F Zeiss Planar 12/24, 6-element 'late-model' 97.5% Mint

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:55:57 -0700

I belong to several lists. In general it is preferred that when items are listed for sale a price be specified. It is considered somewhat bad etequete to list auctions rather than offers for sale direct. That is considered a sort of shilling. It is also preferred that negotiations for sales be conducted off the list. Some questions to clarify what is being offered are OK since they may be of value to others, but, for the most part, sales should take place via private communications. Some lists restrict for sale postings to one day a week. I think we used to use Friday.

On 4/24/2015 6:29 PM, william schillereff wrote:

I have been on the list so long mold covers me. Listing prices has never a problem in the past. Why should it be now?

WB6KBL
Co-administrator of Rollei-List