[rollei_list] AW: Re: Digital Rollei

  • From: <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:21:09 +0000

Well Roger,

I know this camera,
but mainly it is not so good.

It is more a replica, with no functioning knobs and medium to low image quality.
I was considering to buy it some time ago, but for the time being, I think it
is not  real good stuff.

It is a pitty, because I would like to have the TRL feeling with a digial
sensor.

It is not from Minox,
Minox is just branding and marketing it.
It was/is made by a Japanese company making also replicas of other cameras like
the Leica.

Dirk