[rollei_list] Re: AW: Re: Color Ultron AR 1.4/55 Made in Germany?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:52:30 -0300

4) I found right now  Claus Prochnow was right when he wrote me that
Rolleinar lenses were made first in Japan and later in Singapore,
please look at these two images in the Jan Boetcher Rollei Museum,
it's the first time I see Rolleinar lenses engraved " Lens made in
Singapore" ("made in Japan" and "made in Singapore" lens barrels looks
identical), I had only seen Rolleinar 1.4/55 engraved "Lens made in
West Germany" in eBay :

http://www.janboettcher.de/images/RNAR28135.JPG

http://www.janboettcher.de/images/R2835MIS.JPG

Carlos