[rollei_list] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Fw: SL 2000 F - and my attitude about it

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:46:48 -0600

I wish I could say that I have been grown up since childhood.
On Dec 21, 2015 4:37 AM, <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx> wrote:

I fully disagree.

The ergonomics using eye-level or groundglass viewing I found and still
found perfect without any additonal grip.

Much better ergonomic than using an ordinary 35 mm SLR.

Maybe my attitude comes from that I have been grown up from childhood
using TLRs only.

Dirk