[rollei_list] Re: ASA

  • From: Allan Daniel <allandan500@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:33:44 -0500

I use them interchangeably. I remember the time when it was big talk in the
photo mags. When it actually happened, it appeared to me to be a politically
correct gesture. I'm still not sure if the agency that does the testing
changed, or whether is was merely a name change. All I know is that ASA 100
is ISO 100.

Allan