[rollei_list] Re: ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS, new locations for achives and RUG FAQ

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:32:23 +0100

From Marc James Small:

List Folks: Several things of merit need attention by us all from
time to time:

Dear Rollei friends,

Please note the new web addresses on www.rugarchives.org for our list
archives and the FAQ document that I maintain:

Direct access to a certain month between 1996-05 and 2004-12, "old archives"
e.g. April 2004: http://www.rugarchives.org/2004-04

Present archives on freelists, as of Januar 2005, "new archives"
//www.freelists.org/archive/rollei_list/
e.g. April,2009: //www.freelists.org/archive/rollei_list/04-2009

Rollei list E.B's FAQ document: http://www.rugarchives.org/faq.html

Many thanks to our General Manager, Marc, for all the work he has done
since 1996, and warm regards to Ferdi Stutterheim for hosting those
Rollei-Encyclopaedic-Pages files on his web pages.

--
Emmanuel Bigler - Besançon (France)