[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Tone of Posts

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:43:22 -0700

You know. This is all one way. I appreciate your doing that but he has
hi-jacked your list. He is not the authority you think he is. And while this
is just my opinion, I know I am not alone. There are several people, some
have even posted, that they have a Carlos Filter which takes his posts and
sends them directly to the trash. They are exactly that and that is what I
need to do.
He is a bully, gets away with a lot of nonsense and you do not see it.

Now if I am so bad that you want to banish me from the list, so be it. I
really do not think I deserve it as I have been a member longer than Carlos
and never had an issue until now. But your are the list mom, so its your
call.

Peter K

--
Peter K