[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Scanners

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:06:01 -0800

I thought the US was a free country? Isn't this list called FREElists? C'mon
Marc. The scanner discussion is the most interesting one we have had in a
while. Personally I own the 4990. GReat for the money but I would defintely
buy the Epson V750 if I were using a scanner more frequently than I do.
Do you use a scanner Marc? What one?

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> The topic is closed.  No more discussion.  Let's talk about something
> interesting such as JSK auxiliary lenses for Rolleiflex cameras.
>
> Those interested in continuing to do battle on the Epson Scanner matter
> (sounds like a Johnny Dollar story-line, doesn't it?) are free, of course,
> to discuss this OFF-LIST.  But the discussion stops here and stops now on
> the Rollei List.
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!