[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Scanners

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:19:12 -0500

Sorry Marc, I posted one last follow up question before you (rightly) put the breaks on, but I'm happy if it goes unanswered.

Elias

On Nov 27, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

The topic is closed. No more discussion. Let's talk about something interesting such as JSK auxiliary lenses for Rolleiflex cameras.

Those interested in continuing to do battle on the Epson Scanner matter (sounds like a Johnny Dollar story-line, doesn't it?) are free, of course, to discuss this OFF-LIST. But the discussion stops here and stops now on the Rollei List.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!