[rollei_list] ADMIN: Bob Shell Is On Trial

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:23:14 -0400

At 02:59 PM 8/26/2007, J Saldanha wrote:
>Your error, Mr Small, was to broadcast Mr. Shell's predicament.

All discussion on this thread will cease immediately. I never anticipated any on-List discussion of this. I was merely fulfilling a promise made openly on the List some years back and privately to several List members over the years to advise the List when the trial was being held. I have done so and have provided the URL for the Roanoke newspaper, which is providing coverage of the trial.

Let us not discuss it any further on the List though those interested may do as they wish in off-List conversations.

Marc James Small
Rollei List Owner

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!