[rollei_list] ADMIN: Admin Message for 29 SEP 2006

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:13:40 -0400

Folks

My primary computer fried so I have no ready access to the ADMIN message I send on most Fridays. (Yes, it is all backed up on an external hard drive but I don't want to dump all of that data on my wife's computer, which I am using at the moment.) The computer, a Pentium 4, locks up on the first boot screen, so I suspect I have a dead hard drive. I will be in Roanoke tomorrow and will consult with my Computer Guru. Argh!

In any event, please note that the same terms and conditions apply as have always applied on the Rollei List. One way or the other, we will be back to full operating condition by next Friday.

And please note that my personal e-mail address has changed and is now <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>. My old address, <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, began in 1993 as <msmall@xxxxxxxx>, and I am sorry to see it go, a dozen yaars being a chunk of one's life, but so be it.

Marc James Small
Chief Panjandrum and Head Knocker
The Rollei List

Marc James Small
Quo Usque Tandem Abutere, Catalina, Patientia Nostra?
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

--- Rollei List