[rollei_list] Re: A proposition for Peter and Carlos

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:25:00 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2006 1:02:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
todd_belcher@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Uhhhh ... how does one determine the sex of the cameras?

todd
Perhaps this should continue in some other venue.
Something's gone all haywire when we start propositioning anyone here.  It
goes far beyond all that is Holy.
Perhaps there's an alt.perversions.mechanical in the newsgroups?
Camera Leather.com offers new Rollei covering material in blue and could
possibly do pink as a special order if enough of us asked.
I just did my 3.5E3 in green and that camera seems an early F crossed with an
E2 far as I can tell.  It may be sterile but how to find out?
Say cheese!
Lance