[rollei_list] A lonely cyclist

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:07:51 +0000 (GMT)

Yesterday I went to my city little regional History
Museum to look for data about a research I?m doing and
carried the 2.8C loaded with an Agfa APX 100. This is
the Museum:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89185.html

I forgot the Museum is open later on Saturdays and
then I decided to go for a walk. The promenade on the
river Parana is very close to the Museum, however you
need to walk some hundreds of meters till there
because a high ravine separates the Museum area and
the Promenade; I know a path to descend to the
promenade directly that I used in the youth to go till
the river (the promenade did not exist of course, it
required to refill the river diminishing the ravine
height), the access to this path is via the
Amphitheatre, I found some girls practicing aerobics
gymnasia on the Amphitheatre scenery:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89183.html

Following the path, I found this banana plant with
fruit:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89182.html

Afterwards I could see the people practicing sports on
the promenade. It was early in the morning and this
cyclist looks lonely and small with the river in the
background:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89184.html

Some big stones like this one make descent dangerous a
bit if you are not careful:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89186.html

BTW,  it was a pleasure to photograph using the 2.8C
again. It?s  heavier than the Rolleicord IV, the weigh
difference is very perceptible in practical use,
however you ?feel? the C so good in your hands, so
robust and reliable?

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar