[rollei_list] Re: A Photo Marc Will Enjoy

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:09:19 -0700

Autochrome.  BTW,  I was an enthusiastic consumer of Polaroid's 35mm
Polachrome for exactly this effect.  Polachrome had the most remarkable,
subtle coloring.  It printed-out on Cibachrome in a very unpredictable
manner; nevertheless, great fun.  Today, I'm sure there's a Photoshop filter
to mimic this look....