[rollei_list] Re: 6x6 slides

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:05:45 -0700

Jan,
If you have a Walmart nearby you can use their drop-off service to get your
E-6 processed. At my local store it takes 10-14 days and costs $4.88 for
either 120 or 220. It is returned uncut, unmounted, in an acetate sleeve
wound around a short section of cardboard tube.

The sales staff at Walmart won't know anything about it. Just find the photo
counter and take one of the envelopes, fill it out and put your roll in it.
Under "Special Instructions" mark it "120 format - E-6 processing" and drop
it in the slot.

At my Olympia store they pick up and drop off on Mondays, Wednesdays, and
Fridays and it goes to Portland, Oregon.
Allan