[rollei_list] Re: 6000 part question...gebr. Wirgin

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:33:43 -0700

I guess this guy's been around the block with some of these companies. His personal experience made for good reading.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Oct 4, 2005, at 2:09 PM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

Slobodan, it was a very interesting history.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

Thanks for that heads up!
I eventually found this article of interest, and
with a Rollei
connection.
http://tinyurl.com/cwauq

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Oct 4, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Peter J Nebergall
wrote:

And Dr Wirgin, whose firm produced it, was

originally a distributor

for
Exakta...

P.J. Nebergall

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:58:06 -0700 (PDT) John

Jensen

<jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

We seem to have missed a Rollei connection with

the

Edixamat.  I found that Heinz Waaske designed

this

Edixa camera.

John

--- Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course there is -- I have 3 of them.  M42

mount,

comes with Meyer and
Schneider lenses mostly -- one came with

Pancolar

1.8; paid 10 quid for
it...

PJ Nebergall

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 22:22:14 -0700 Don Williams
<dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

I think Peter Nebergall succeded in putting one

over on several of

us.

I thought that there might not be a camera

called

Edixamat but a

metacrawler searth seems to say there is.

DAW

========
At 07:18 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:

Don,

I got the same "welcome"!  They must hate La

Jollans.

Jerry

Don Williams wrote:

At 02:56 PM 10/3/2005, Peter Nebergall wrote:

Over on www.cameraauction.com, there was a

bidder called "camera

junkyard."  He rescued me when the (stock)

lens

release on my

Leicaflex

SL broke -- when no one else even responded

queries.  Tho he

did not

have the part I needed for Edixamat, he may

have some TLRs...

And

mundane parts like hinges MIGHT be matched

in

Yashica, lord knows

they

copy everything else....

Peter Nebergall

Interesting thing about that site.  It

reports

the following:

You can not come in here. Go away!

I must not have the right combination.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA

--- Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

- Unsubscribe at

rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
into www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with 'subscribe'

in the subject field OR by logging into

www.freelists.org

- Unsubscribe at

rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging

into

www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with 'subscribe'

in the subject field OR by logging into

www.freelists.org

with

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging

into

www.freelists.org

=== message truncated ===

___________________________________________________________ 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo http://correo.yahoo.com.ar