[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:57:11 +0000

I purchasd my first rollei Rolleicord III with one summer's $135 wages in 1951.
And now own a number of variations. And I thought I am nuts to get a few speed
graphics to adapt for wide-angle. Have a Kenko fisheye add-on one. Now I find
other nuts doing similar stuff. Good feeling that  I'm not alone. Ed