[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

  • From: "R.C.Booth" <rcbooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:40:35 -0400

I've been following this thread with interest as I've been playing with wide
angle lenses on a 2x3 Century Graphic.

But if you can do with a 65mm lens, one ready-made solution is to get a Fuji
GW690 in any of the three versions that were made.

These are certainly convenient with great lenses and pretty close to an actual
6 x 9 format.

RCB

http://rcbooth.zenfolio.com/