[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:48:12 -0400

Jan -

The Busch will handle a 55 - 60ish mm lens but not the Speed because
of film to flange distances. The Busch's design makes shooting wide
much easier. You are outside of rangefinder range with both cameras
shooting wide and into composing/focusing on the GG. I use an
Adapt-a-roll, which can easily take a 120 feed spool and has a big
live image area.

Not much info onthe net I can find:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~lommen9/Busch/index.html

http://www.buggrit.com/pressman.html