[rollei_list] Re: 3.5F for $1,200?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:08:47 +0000 (GMT)

Marc, I think you are right regarding the 2.8F weigh
and that Prochnow or his editor have repeated
identical weigh for the 3.5F, but I think it is no
possible identical weigh for both cameras, the 3.5F is
lighter than the 2.8F.
According I wrote previously, I'll weigh my 3.5F when
it comes back from HF in California, I am waiting the
camera for this next week.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> At 03:02 PM 12/4/05 -0800, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
> >Marc,
> >
> >Do you mean to tell me that you actually believe
> that
> >the 3.5F and 2.8F weigh the same? If so, you are
> too
> >f&^%$ing gullible.
> >
> >I say, in legal language, BS!
>
> Jerry
>
> I did not say that they weighed the same.  I stated
> that the difference in
> weight is 3.5 ounces, per the factory.
>
> I do not hve a 3.5F to weigh, but my 2.8F comes in
> to the factory specs
> when I put it on the scale.
>
> Marc
>
> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx