[rollei_list] Re: 3.5 Xenar with matching 2.8 Heidomat???

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:58:46 +0000 (GMT)

That is one of the more common combos for the
Rolleiflexes cameras from 1937, the Automat I,II and
III have a Heidoscop-Anastigmat 2.8/75, they are not
engraved with a name for these cameras sometimes,
postwar Automats also have a 2.8/75 viewing lens and
the Automat X 3.5 from 1949 also has a viewing lens
2.8/75 without engraved name, the Rolleiflex 2.8A has
a 2.8/80 viewing lens and all Rolleiflexes automatic
cameras have a 2.8/75 or 2.8/80 viewing lens called
Heidoscop-Anastigmat (most Automats, 2.8A, 2.8B) or
without engraved name and called Heidosmat til today
from the 3.5A MX and 2.8C, the only exception is the
Rolleiflex 2.8F Platin that has a viewing lens called
Triotar 2.8/80.-

All the best
Carlos
All the best
Carlos
 --- James & Christiane Thompson <jcthompson@xxxxxx>
escribió:

> Hello all,
>
> I just bought the above matched set: 3.5 Xenar with
> synchro-compur shutter and 2.8 Heidomat viewing
> lens.  I like to think that I am pretty familiar
> with the majority of camera/lens combinations from
> Rollei, but I cannot think of any that have this
> combination.  I know they are "matched" because they
> have identical focal lengths (written with a
> pencil).  The lenses appear to be off-the-shelf
> parts for repair, and are in perfect shape.  Again,
> I am just curious for which camera they are/were
> intended.
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Jim
> --
> GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL
> verfügbar ist!
> NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s!
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

> with 'subscribe'