[rollei_list] Re: 3.5 Xenar with matching 2.8 Heidomat???

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:57:57 +0000 (GMT)

Todd, the Xenar for the Rolleiflex T or for
replacement could be a good explanation for a Xenar
with a serial number twice higher than a Xenar for a
Rollicord Va and a 2.8/75 viewing lens; a Xenar for a
Rolleicord Va is between 5,000,000 to 7,000,000 more
or less, and a Xenar for a Rolleiflex T from
12,000,000 to 13,000,000 more or less (data from
Schneider Optics), a Xenar to replace the Xenar for
the T or for a Rolleicord Vb could have even a higher
serial number.

According my sources there is no a Rolleicord with 2.8
viewing lens, it was the reason I mentioned
Rolleiflexes cameras only in my previous post, and
then I agree with Patric on this point.

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!