[rollei_list] Re: 3003 Instructions

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aghalide@xxxxxxx" <aghalide@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 01:06:37 -0300

Hello Ed:
            The  info I have about this quick charger is that it
charges 70% within 1 hour and 3 hours the full cycle. I have a similar
quick charger for my wife's digital camera, when the charger starts to
charge the batteries Nicd or Ni-Mh, both lights green and red are "On"
indicating the quick charge is working, when the quick charge is
complete, the green light becomes "off" and the red light "on"
indicates the charger is working for the slow charge mode.
I suspect the Rollei charger works similar, the first hour both  red
and green lights are "On" indicating the quick charge is working,
after the first hour one of the two lights becomes "off" indicating
the slow charge mode is working, and then after to complete three
hours (one for the quick charge and two for the slow charge) the cycle
is complete and it would be necessary to disconnect the charger.
Anyway if the Rollei quick charger works different regarding my quick
charger, I'm waiting for the next two weeks the Rollei Report III
reviewed edition, this book has the info about this charger.

Best regards
Carlos

Best regards
Carlos

2007/4/3, aghalide@xxxxxxx <aghalide@xxxxxxx>:

I'm only looking for instructions for the quick charge battery device. There
is a red light and a green light and I find it very confusing. Do you know
anything about this? I have the camera manual, but it contains no
information on the quick charge battery.

Ed Meyers

--------------

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/rollei/rolleiflex_3001/rolleiflex_3001.htm

> BTW there are printed 3003 instruction manuals very much if you pay
> for them, a reliable source to buy this manual could be Craigcameras,
> I bought some manuals from Mr John S Craig:
>
> http://www.craigcamera.com/
>
> I hope this help.-
>

> All the best
> Carlos
>

> 2007/4/3, Marc James Small :
> > A long-time, but occasional, List Member asked me
> > for a site for instructions on the operation of
> > the 3003 camera. He is awash in this gear and
> > needs to know how to make it work! (He IS a
> > bright guy but, what the hey, this gear baffled
> > Bob Shell back upon a time, or so Bob claimed.)
> >
> > Please copy your responses to Ed Meyers at .
> >
> > I have literature but it is not available at the
> > nonce withuot a lot of the sort of box-searching
> > my back will not permit at the moment.
> >
> > Thanks for your help: you guys ALWAYS come through!
> > < BR>> > Marc
> >

> > msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!
> >
> > ---