[rollei_list] Re: 2.8FX shutter cock and film advance 'synchronisation', ..from the FX Manual

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:30:50 +0000 (GMT)

From the FX manual:
"...Film transport and shutter tensioning
After shooting: Unfold the crank 32, turn it clockwise
until lock and back again to its starting position.
The shutter is now cocked again and the camera is
ready for operation. Only after release the crank can
be
operated again. Double exposures and blank frames are
excluded.
(Exception: Double exposures, see page 12.)..."

As you can see, the system is identical regarding the
older models...

All the best
Carlos

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>