[rollei_list] Re: 2.8F 50th anniversary FX special edition

  • From: Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:30:01 -0700

Carlos, thanks for the link - I smiled a bit when I saw looked at the
website, with it's photos of Rollei gear,  because I have so much of it.
While I'd love an anniversary edition of the 2.8 'flex or the Rollei 35, I
have both of the originals, as well as way too many original accessories.

I rarely use any of my Rolleis. I did take one - my mom's MX-LVS model (1056
or so) along with me last week when I led a couple of photography tours to
Yosemite. It made for a great conversation piece when I pulled it out and
showed off the giant "LCD."

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.icyclist.blogspot.com (cycling through the meaning of life with

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.