[rollei_list] Re: 2.8C ideal aperture / Kodak Pro. Portra NC & VC

  • From: Zachary Kessin <zkessin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:06:39 +0200

ERoustom wrote:
Hello all,

Who was it that suggested we send in our name and address to Kodak though a link offering trial rolls of film? I forget, but thank you. I got my four rolls: two 135 Portra NC (160 & 400), and two 120 Portra VC (160 & 400). NC for Natural Color, and V for vivid. I'll probably run the 120 VC through my Rollieflex over the weekend.

Mine arrived at my InLaws in the US, and they are sending it to me here In Israel, I will probably use it for deep sky photos. Which is my primary project in Photography. Mostly I use Fuji Provia 400F, so this will be a change.

--Zach