[rollei_list] 2.8C Xenotar & Kodak Ektar 100

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:23:19 -0300

Flowers are not my preferred photographic subjects, but spring is
starting here and they are around me, I have some Kodak Ektar 100 film
in the freezer, I got the 2.8C loading one of them in the camera, it
became dedicated to plants, trees and flowers except for two
photographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6174185150/in/photostream/
(it looks like Flickr automatic sharpening mask is too much for this
image medium size and then it's better seen at the largest size)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6173657475/in/photostream/