[rollei_list] Re: 220 film made at home

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:51:03 +0100

Carlos,

I have an interesting query for you..

Emmanuel Bigler wrote an article for the magazine - Issue 21 - which is
posted on our website at

http://rollei.org.uk/2011/07/the-rolleiflex-as-an-icon/

The comment refers to the author having a large model of the Baby
Rolleiflex. I was wondering if this is actually the large model of the 6x6
Rolleiflex seen in photos in Prochnow's books or even, although it seems a
bit large, one of the 9x9 cameras.

You may like to post a reply, but will have to register unless you have
already done so.

Regards

John