[rollei_list] Re: 135 vs. 135

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:28:03 -0300

BTW, perhaps it's necessary to clarify that the image quality
comparison with the Xenotar used for the 35mm format becomes clear if
you compare the MTF curves for both lenses at similar distance from
the center, 21mm, the limit for the 35mm format, at 21 mm the curves
fall is more evident for the Leica lens clearly, while the curves
closer to "0", the lens center, are at least similars.

Carlos