[rollei_list] Re: 127 Film for Babies

  • From: Chris Burck <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 08:44:50 -0500

As far as sources for 127 film, Ilford does their special order film
cutting one a year.  So, if you have old rollfilm cameras that use
oddball/obsolete film sizes like 127 or 122, and you would like to use them
(for B/W, at least), get in touch with Ilford customer support to find out
when they start taking orders for the next custom batch.  Seems to me the
most recent was just a few months ago.