[rollei_list] Re: 127 Film for Babies

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:33:29 -0300

John:
          This is a film thought for Lomography mainly. Lomography is
one of the ways to sell film today. It's a new film, according Maco.
It's interesting to note that the Redbird colors could change
according the shutter speed used and that since the film is exposed
through the base, it produces a slightly diffused image.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/analogue_photo/discuss/72157621897275883/

http://www.lomography.com/photos/films/871918560-rollei-redbird-400