[rollei_list] 120 Rollei Infrared film

  • From: jamesromeo@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 23:54:33 -0400

The film is new made buy Rollie Gmbj ,Braunshweig , .Germany
Nothing to do with Kodak
made in 120,35mm and 4/5
www.rollei.com
In the past I have shot Konica Infrared no longer made
The Rollei more infrared than Konica depend on filter
It is imported now by Freestyle and here in NYC.
Some other film of interest is made by them.
I hoped some one out there has used it . out there in LA Freestyle has info
James

----- Original Message ----- From: "R.C.Booth" <rcbooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>