[rollei_list] 120 Film goes fast... To A. Z.

  • From: "LSchultz" <lschultz334@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:26:18 -0600

 Allen (Zak),

Zots! You were fast on the trigger.  I'll get it in the mail this afternoon
or tomorrow morning.

Thanks to the rest of you for your interest.  My wife is especially grateful
to have the fridge space.

(Normally, I'd take this message off list, but wanted to let others know
that it was gone.)
And I'm also still looking for a UV filter to fit the Leica Elmar 2.8.

Lloyd