[rollei_list] Re: 120 Film flatness, Rollei TLR plane glass, etc ..

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:03:36 -0300

Hi Ed:
          I live 1000km to the north from Buenos Aires city, I travel
there more or less once per year because I have two of my daughters
living at Buenos Aires city, in general I buy my Rollei stuff via
e-commerce, I only once was in a second hand photographic items and
collectors shop there and my wife and me were the only customers, I
prefer to visit shops to buy film, developers and the like. Yes, the
next time get in touch with me please and if I travel to NYC I'll do a
call to you, thank you very much.

Carlos