[ROHA] Re: Agenda

  • From: "Ellen Sapp" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("Emhawaii1")
  • To: roha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 20:50:19 -0500

Cheryl is right!  Only Pollen;however, for other reasons such as mold, etc- yes

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2023, at 8:14 PM, Cheryl Cannon <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, just during pollen season.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 8:01 PM, Isaac Moore Jr<isaacmooreHOA@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Guys,
We can solve this problem right now by agreeing that homes that are covered by pollens do not have to be washed.
However, homes that are naturally dirty or covered with molds, dirt, etc. should be washed, the entire year, winter included.
I wash mine all the time for mold, and whatever.
Vote yes, to exclude pollen homes, but I do not support moldy and dirty homes not being washed.
In conclusion, what exactly did the board voted on 2 years ago--that no homes, whatsoever are to be washed in winter?
That's unreasonable.
Get Outlook for Android