[rodgersorgan] Re: summer sonatas, downloading in general and DiskFormatting

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:19:06 -0400

Todd,

IF you choose to purchase a download of Summer Sonatas, you get a zip file that
will expand (if it doesn't there are simple instructions on how to get a free
program that will open it) into a set of midi files, marked .mid and a PDF
file,
marked .pdf.

These are universal formats, usable on the PC and the MAC as well as other
systems.

Print the PDF file, activating two-sided printing if you have got it.  In the
print menu go to options and select PRINT AS IMAGE.  This makes it print faster.

Then drag the MIDI files onto a clean PC-formatted disk.

That's it.

If you are going to make any changes to the files - changing tempos and so on
and want to save them - then you will need a PR-300 formatted disk.

SIDE NOTE: If you have a PR-300S I know that when I attempt to save a changed
file and get the MASTER DISK CANNOT...I can insert a new disk and format it,
then save whatever is in memory that I wanted to save to disk in the first
place.

This and many other issues is covered in USING THE RODGERS PR-3oo published by
Frog Music Press (who else?).

And remember, anything you buy from us can be returned for 100% refund if you
are dissatisfied in any way. Even if you buy a download and don't like it, just
let us know and you get your money back.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

!