[rodgersorgan] Re: rodgersorgan Digest V2 #172

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:01:06 -0500

I would suggest the Gaither Homecoming series, specifically the older videos
and CDs such as Reunion, Turn Your Radio On, Old Friends, and Precious
Memories. The main instrument is the piano with a rythm section, Hammond,
and sometimes a synth. The new ones are more orchestrated and not so much
focused on the older songs.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx

!