[rodgersorgan] Re: resgitrations

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodgers2" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:14:19 -0400

You guys are too modern. You need to get into the pipe organ to truly believe
that it is God's instrument. Virgil was a music man, and he could make music on
a kazoo if he had a mind to. You have to repair "God's instument" to appreciate
air, pipes, and a little bit of electronics. Of course I can tell you
appreciate air because there is plenty of it being vented here this day! Now I
didn't say wind...I know you music magicians know what that is too. Rodgers is
doing their absolute best to change the image of the electronic organ. Usually
you'd find it (Hammond) at the ball park, roller skating rink or your ever
present bar-room. But then the others trying to change its image and doing it
is Allen, and Ahlborn-Galanti. So hail to all the electronic organs and the
engineers that ever so carefully COPY the sound of God's Instrument, the pipe
organ, whose sound comes from wood, leather, and oh yes, an electric motor for
the air to be moved.
I have a Hammond for sale if you get tired of that pipe organ you have.

Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com