[rodgersorgan] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Ralph Cullen <rcullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 07:58:14 -0700

Hi Patrick, Generally, any organ designed to drive spring reverb units will
have far too high level output for a digital reverb unit and as well as
that, the recovery amplifier will have much too much gain. On top of that,
the recovery amp will be equalized to compensate for the bad frequency
response of the reverb spring. I don't know about the 340 etc, but the
later Rodgers (321B on which I've added reverb units have required the gain
and the equalization correcting to get the levels and the frequency
response right
Ralph
Rodgers Organs New Zealand.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com