[rodgersorgan] Re: my mistake.....

  • From: Ed Wilson <actionkbd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

There were two vastly different "950" models built. This "950" is the
"Canterbury" which was essentially a repackaged "Providence" 330.  It was an
analog organ with magnetic core memory.  There were only about a half dozen of
these consoles built back in 1979. The "next" 950 went into production in late
1995, which was a PDI (digital) instrument, of which many, many were produced.
Regards, Ed

WmMTexas@xxxxxxx wrote:

I wrote:
Anyone remember the first of the 350's (pipe/electronic)? I had one church
that heard one, wanted it, but simply could not afford the pipes. So I asked
Rodgers to build one exactly like it, but with all electronic's. Hence, the
905 was born.
My mistake, a major "typo" here.....it should have said "950".
Thanks! William Morris
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com