[rodgersorgan] music search

  • From: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodgers Organs" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:26:23 -0500

Once again, I'm looking for some long out-of-print organ classics.
The titles are the following.....

Minuetto Antico e Musetta - Pietro Yon
Sonata Romantica - Pietro Yon
Sonata Chromatica - Pietro Yon
Festival Hymn - Homer Bartlett (1913)
Preludio e Fuga - Alberto Bimboni (1915)
Suite in F - Arcangelo Corelli/Noble arr. (1915)

I have an old piece, and on the back cover are pictures of the first pages of
these pieces, and they look wonderful. I'm totally obsessed with old organ
music. In my eyes, the compositions of yesteryear are the best. As usual, any
help in locating these will be greatly appreciated.

Carlo Pietroniro
Just Published! Two books of Duets for Organ and Piano (or PR-300)
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html