[rodgersorgan] Re: music box

  • From: Harold Warntz <hwarntz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:27:12 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

 I'm church organist for a Baptist church in Clinton Township, MI and have
used the chirping birds in the PR-300 in an arrangement of "His Eye is on
the Sparrow" (arrangement by Susan Caudill - A Quiet Time, pg.28) because
they fit well and added to the arrangement.  Our members and visitors to our
service enjoyed it very much according to remarks shared with me afterwards.
 (This service -one of two that we have on Sunday mornings is "a blended
service".)

I love incorporating MIDI sounds in my music to enhance the overall
arrangement(s) and am constantly looking for suitable arrangements for our
service that incorporates them.  This is one reason why I was so excited
when I accidently "discovered" frogmusic.com!!  By the way, Susan Caudill is
the organist for the Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, CA and
her arrangements make creative use of them.   Remarks about Susan in the
inside cover of this book of arrangements state, "She excels in creating
innovative MIDI effects in blended worship services."

Harold Warntz

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic
com

.