[rodgersorgan] Re: music box

  • From: Bruce Wagner <bjwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:57:11 -0500

On two occasions I have used the chirping birds from the PR300s.  One
was at a dedication sort of thing for our Rodgers 905B where at the end
of an arrangement I did for  "For the Beauty of the Earth" I had the
birds join in.  The second - at a Christmas sing-a-long - I used the
birds chirping at the end of each of the verses for "On the First Day of
Christmas" - .......and a partridge in a pear tree (bird chirps).  Both
times it went over well - but it was used when it really fit - not
something to "entertain" as such.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com