[rodgersorgan] Re: from I to E

  • From: "Dan Miller" <dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:22:03 PDT

Hi Paul,

Yes, your T787 internal can be converted entirely to be an external
instrument, or partially internal/external (i.e. external Swell, internal
Gt/Pd).
Of course it involves speakers and amps.  Your Rodgers dealer can offer more
information!

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Dan

> Inasmuch I neglected to get rich in the 80s (silly me) I have had to do
> the organ thing one step at a time, and got the T787 in the Internal
> configuration. It sounds great, but would sound even better if the sound
> were coming from somewhere other than my somewhat Scarlatti-proportioned
> midriff.
>
> I am assuming that when finances (and marital tolerance levels) allow,
> my next step is to add RSS rear L&R speakers. What I'm not clear about
> is whether the instrument can in time go entirely external, and how many
> channels it will ultimately support, what gear is needed, etc.
>
> All advice gratefully received.
>
> Paul Marshall

Dan Miller
Product Manager, Rodgers Instruments LLC
dmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(503) 681-6544
fax: (503) 681-0444