[rodgersorgan] from I to E

  • From: "Paul Marshall" <p.marsh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:04:41 -0400

Inasmuch I neglected to get rich in the 80s (silly me) I have had to do
the organ thing one step at a time, and got the T787 in the Internal
configuration. It sounds great, but would sound even better if the sound
were coming from somewhere other than my somewhat Scarlatti-proportioned
midriff.

I am assuming that when finances (and marital tolerance levels) allow,
my next step is to add RSS rear L&R speakers. What I'm not clear about
is whether the instrument can in time go entirely external, and how many
channels it will ultimately support, what gear is needed, etc.

All advice gratefully received.

Paul Marshall